Creative Chefs in Universities – Presented by MSK
|Date:||June 13, 2019 - June 14, 2019|
|Location:||Chesterfield and Sheffield|
|Price:||CUBO Rate £185 + VAT & General Rate £231.25 + VAT includes accommodation and all meals|
This one day and one night seminar is a unique opportunity to learn and experience the application of modern techniques.
The course will commence with a seminar presented by Vicky Endersen and Rupert Rowley followed by an evening dinner that showcases the application of techniques.
The course will cover:
- Use of transglutaminase – Meat glue
- Alternative gelling agents – Ultragel
- Heat stable ice creams and parfaits – Gellan Gum Type F
- Introduction to working with liquid nitrogen
- Foaming agents – Ultra foam
- Fluid Gels – Ultratex
For further information, click here